Neely Coble Company Truck Dealership
Neely Coble Company, Inc. was established in 1951 by Neely B. Coble and his son, Neely B. Coble Jr. They shared a common goal in providing the trucking industry with commercial truck dealerships that drivers could depend on.
Wallace Engineering provided structural engineering services for a new 50,000 square foot semi-truck dealership. The dealership houses a commercial truck parts department filled with aftermarket truck parts and accessories, commercial truck repair and service department, and a sales and retail space.