St. John Medical Center Campus Expansion

Since 1926, St. John Health System has grown into a fully-integrated healthcare system serving more than 3,500 patients across northeastern Oklahoma and southern Kansas every day. Anchored by St. John Medical Center, SJHS incorporates the skills of more than 800 primary care and specialist physicians, and 7,000 employees.

The expansion of the St. John Medical Center campus was in response to rapid growth and outgrown current facilities. Three primary elements made up the campus expansion. An eleven-story, 190,000 square foot expansion of the existing hospital was constructed at the west end of the site, while a fourteen-story, 198,000 square foot medical office building anchors the east end of the complex. These two structures are linked with a nine-level, 1,725-vehicle post-tensioned concrete parking structure.

Photos: ┬ęDon Wheeler Photography

Gallery

Back to top