Wallace Engineering is committed to impeccable quality and holding paramount the health, safety and welfare of the public. We are a highly creative firm known for clever solutions and unique approaches to our clients’ needs.
The responsibilities of a successful candidate should include:
• Define scope of services and prepare proposals with Principal approval
• Exercise independent judgement in completing assignments
• Assume responsibility and plan, develop and direct site development, permitting, planning and entitlement portion of projects varying in size and complexity
• Understand and positively influence project budget/profit
• Interact with and direct other project team members
• Act as a team member with other employees
• Perfirn quality check on entitlement an dpermitting documents prior to submittals
Preference will be given to candidates with local or regional experience. A degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Planning, Urban Design, or Landscape Architecture from an accredited university is likely required. Must be authorized to work long-term in the United States. Excellent written, verbal and graphic skills are essential.
Wallace Engineering is an EOE employer. Please submit letter of interest and resume below.