Wallace Engineering is committed to impeccable quality and holding paramount the health, safety and welfare of the public. We are a highly creative firm known for clever solutions and unique approaches to our clients’ needs.
We are looking to add a professional to our civil engineering department in a Construction Administration/Project Coordinator role. The successful candidate must be able to perform a range of tasks commensurate with the project phase, from participation in early planning and design discussions and reviews, through documented QA field observations, and resolution of punch list items. Candidate must be able to communicate directly with clients, contractors, and designers concerning constructability, project cost, and scheduling. Previous experience is required and a degree in civil engineering or construction management is preferred.
Among other things, the responsibilities of a successful candidate should include:
• Preparing QA reports, documenting QA inspections, and QC tests observed
• Ensuring punch lists are maintained and items are closed out in a timely manner
• Coordinating Testing and Inspection Agency activities
• Interpret plans and specifications
• Interpret and respond to Requests for Information
• Review and respond to technical submittals
• Assist in the issuance of agenda and bulletins
• Review and comment on contractor QA reports
• Review contractor payment requests and contractor proposals
Must be authorized to work long-term in the United States. Wallace Engineering is an EOE employer.