Wallace Engineering is committed to impeccable quality and holding paramount the health, safety and welfare of the public. We are a highly creative firm known for clever solutions and unique approaches to our clients’ needs.
The responsibilities of a successful candidate (experienced EI or PE) should include:
• previous experience in site development, land development or municipal infrastructure
• able to plan, develop and coordinate both small projects and larger complex projects
• direct the work of other staff members and mentor employees
• able to represent the firm and meet with clients
• contribute to earning the confidence of clients with practical and timely solutions
Preference will be given to candidates with local or regional experience. A degree in civil engineering from an accredited university is required. Must be authorized to work long-term in the United States. Excellent written, verbal and graphic skills are essential. Experience or knowledge of Microstation is a plus.
Wallace Engineering is an EOE employer.